The address of our website is: https://premiumcenterservice.com.
premiumcenterservice.com complies with the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Development Regulations of the LOPD and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. In addition, the new General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD UE 2016/679) that entered into force on May 24, 2016, applicable as of May 25, 2018, has been updated, taking all the necessary measures to it. From now on in this document we will name the General Data Protection Regulation as RGPD.
The amount and type of information we collect depends on the nature of the interaction you have with us, but none of that information collected is considered sensitive, as you will see later. For example, we ask visitors who want to leave a comment to provide a username and email address. Visitors can always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, but may not be able to leave a comment or request a purchase invoice, for example. All this introduction is explained in detail and clearly in the following paragraphs.
What obligations do we have to save your data
We comply with the principles that are required of us from the RGPD:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency in all our actions. We will never give, sell or do business with your personal information.
- Personal data is only used for the specific, legitimate and explicit purpose for which it was collected, as stated on this page.
- The personal data collected is adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary.
- The personal data that we have, at all times, is accurate and up-to-date.
- We only keep personal data for the time just and necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, as explained on this page.
- Personal data is processed guaranteeing its security, for this we have this service signed and subcontracted with the external company DYNAHOSTING.ES, specialized in this purpose, which acts as a delegate for the treatment of the database. To see the data of this company you just have to follow the link. It is a leading Spanish company in the hosting service, whose servers are safe against brute force attacks, all accounts are protected against malware and offers us our website with the Hyper-Text transfer security protocol (HTTPS). Therefore, we have no qualms about showing our contract with this company to whoever asks us, if you provide us with proof that your data is not safe with us. This company is the only recipient of the personal data that we collect together with our financial advisor / manager in the event of making an invoice. If the data of the latter is needed, you only have to ask us by sending an email to email@example.com
- The person responsible for the treatment of the data that we keep is the owner indicated at the bottom of this page, who will respond and demonstrate when required by the competent authority, the measures taken and that are being carried out for compliance with the RGPD.
- In the event of a data security violation, we will notify the relevant control authorities, without undue delay and within a maximum period of 72 hours, in addition to preparing a complete report, complying with all the conditions that are required of us from the RGPD.
- We are obliged to transfer personal data in exceptional cases as required by law, and we will do so. Also, and only if you give us permission to do so, we can transfer your personal data to interested third parties, but in this case, as it is not a legal requirement, we will always ask for your consent.
Responsibility for proactivity
This principle obliges us to analyze what data we process, for what purpose we do it and what type of processing operations we carry out. All of this is fully set forth in this document.
For this reason, we are clear that the measures we have applied are those provided by the RGPD for this case and we are sure that they are adequate to comply with it. In addition, at all times, we can demonstrate it at a request from any interested party and before the supervisory authorities.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Whenever we need any of your data, we will ask for your express consent, by checking a box indicated for this purpose, so that you allow us to save it. In our WEB we do not need to obtain your data from another source that is not you directly, since we do not ask for personal data from anyone except you as an interested party. The sources from which we obtain the personal data that we keep in our database are:
When you as visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data shown in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent chain to help detect spam. These collected data have the sole purpose of identifying the user for security, both yours and ours. They will not be given any other use than indicated and we will keep them as long as you do not withdraw the consent you have given us when entering them. These data are stored in the Hosting contracted with DYNAHOSTING.ES.
If you upload images to the web, you should avoid uploading images with location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from the images on the website. But in our WEB, as a general rule, images are not uploaded because we are not going to ask for them.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also install various cookies to save your login information and your screen display options. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select «Remember me», your login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article that you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting in your browser that allows you to reject cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or you may not be able to take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
If you read our Cookies Policy you will understand in detail how and where they are stored and for how long.
You can also manage which cookies you want us to use when you interact on our WEBSITE in the privacy settings of your browser.
4. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
If this is the case and you need us to make you an invoice, we will ask you to send us only the necessary data to do it, your consent to keep them clear and we will keep them for the legal period required for these cases of 6 years.
When you send us your data by email, it is stored both in our DYNAHOSTING.ES hosting, and a copy in our GMAIL email account, which as you already know is the property of GOOGLE.
For the first case, we have already indicated that we signed a contract with this company for compliance with the RGPD, which you can consult above in the section on our obligations to save your data.
In the case of GOOGLE, they have their own Privacy Policies that you can consult completely in the link and ask us about it for all the information you need. It goes without saying that GOOGLE is the first to comply with all the regulations and obligations required by the RGPD.
Third party links
What rights do you have over your data
All registered users, who have made comments or simply browsed this website, have the following rights over their data (which they can exercise at any time), which are explained below each of them, so that they are understood, of simple and transparent way:
- Right to be informed. – As a user you have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent and timely manner, as I am doing now. Any request for information on your part will be attended with diligence and transparency without any opposition.
- Right of Access.– As a user you must know and obtain when you require it and for free, all the information about your personal data that will be processed by our WEB.
- Right of Opposition.– As a user, you have the right to oppose our WEB processing your data for a service other than the one we ask for your consent or the one we have contracted for. For example, we will not use the invoice data to send you advertising. If this occurs, first, you would be informed and it would only be done in the event of giving your consent in writing.
- Right of Rectification.– It consists of the right that you have as a user to correct or modify your personal information that is erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Suppression («Right to Forget») .– This is the right that you have as a user to eliminate, from our database, all the information that you have provided us or those data that you understand to be inappropriate or excessive (this does not includes any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes, or what is the same, our blocking duty included in the LOPD and the RGPD).
- Right of Portability.– As a user, you have the right to ask us, free of charge, for all your data that is in our possession, which we will deliver to you in a standard and easily readable format, if you ask us, to export or send this file to other company.
- Right to Limit the Processing of your data.– As a user, you have the right to limit the processing of your data, by our WEBSITE, in a precautionary manner, for example, if you are not sure of the data you gave us and want to check them. So, in the period of time that you require us, we will keep all your information in our database, but we will not make any use of it. Once you have made the relevant checks, you can either keep your data in our database, modifying it if you ask us, or request the total deletion of it, if that is what you prefer.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized or automated decisions.– As a user, you have the right not to use the information we have about your data to make a decision that may affect you directly, based solely on them, not even for the elaboration of profiles.
You can exercise your rights at the time you decide by simply sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with what you want us to do; We will respond to your initial registration email so that you can correctly identify yourself with your national identity document or passport. Once this step is done, we will do what you tell us about your personal data immediately.
If you have not been clear about all your rights or you simply want to expand the information, you should only consult the legal document Guide for the citizen of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
If you have exercised any of these rights and we have not answered you within the maximum legal period allowed by the RGPD, which is 1 month, or the response you receive has been unsatisfactory, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, following the link. In addition, in the hypothetical case, of receiving a request for complex rights or when we have many requests at the same time, we are entitled to an extension of 3 months to answer you, but in less than 1 month we will inform you that we need more time to respond to you, that’s for sure. You can also send us directly to our email at email@example.com
Where we send your data
Your comments as a visitor may be checked by an automatic spam detection service.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (‘LOPD’), and the new General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD UE 2016/679) of 24 of May 2016, we inform that your personal data and information that you provide us by filling in this electronic form, will be incorporated into a personal data file owned by the owner indicated below.
In this sense, we inform you that the purpose of collecting and processing your data is to resolve the queries raised about the content of this website. The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, making it impossible to carry out the stated purpose if you do not provide these data.
In order to use the inquiry form, it is an essential requirement to check the acceptance box for the use of your data, this implies that you express your consent for the data provided to be incorporated into an automated file owned by the owner indicated below.
Likewise, we ask that you do not include in this inquiry form, since it is not necessary in any case, data related to your health, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, union affiliation, sexual life, sexual orientation, genetic data, biometric data or data related to the commission of criminal or administrative offenses. In the case of doing it by mistake, please, we kindly ask you to contact us immediately to remove them from our database.
In any case, you can exercise the rights of Access, Opposition, Rectification, Suppression, Portability, Limitation and no longer be the subject of individualized decisions, provided for by Law, by sending an email to the person responsible for the file at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, Indicating your name and surname, and including as subject of the email «RGPD Rights».
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
If you register as a user on our website (if that is the case), we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. As a user you can view, edit or delete your personal information at any time (except that you cannot change your username). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
The data collected to complete an invoice will be kept for 6 years after the closing of the annual audit, by legal instructions from our financial advisors. If deletion is requested, we will anonymize your data and / or proceed to remove your information from publicly accessible sites.